Fortnite is an online video game released in 2017. Fortnite has several modes of play, including a battle royale, a cooperative shooter-survival mode, and a creative "sandbox" mode.
Ragnarok is among Fortnite's large cast of characters. He is an Outlander, one of the game's four playable Hero Classes. The Outlanders specialize in "harvesting resources and finding treasures."
Ragnarok is of the Dark Viking subclass. He had a frightening appearance, wearing an animal's skull and sporting a blue beard. His abilities may include seismic impact, anti-material charge, and close combat abilities. He is known as "the ground quaking harbinger of fate."
Would you like to draw Ragnarok from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
1. Begin by drawing an irregular circle. This will help you to form Ragnarok’s head.
2. Use curved lines to sketch the torso, or upper body. Notice the “C” shaped indentation from which one arm will emerge.
3. Enclose a rounded rectangle beneath the torso. Beneath this, extend a pair of curved lines. Connect them using a series of curved and “V” shaped lines to enclose the armored skirt.
4. Draw the horns, erasing guidelines as necessary. Use a series of curved lines, and allow them to meet at a point.
5. Detail Ragnarok’s face. Use a curved line to outline the oval-shaped mouth. Use short, curved lines to craft the eye and nose. Draw another horn near the back of the head, and connect it to the other using a curved line. Draw the beard using a series of connected curved lines that meet at sharp points.
6. Use “V” shaped lines to form Ragnarok’s teeth. Then, draw an irregular shape on each side of his torso, indicating the armor’s shoulder plates. For each arm, extend a pair of lines, and enclose them with a narrow, rounded rectangle. Extend another pair of lines, and enclose them with an irregular rounded shape, forming the hand.
7. Detail Ragnarok's armor, erasing guidelines as necessary. On the shoulder plates, draw spikes of curved triangles. Band his upper arms with curved lines, and his lower arms with lines that cross perpendicularly. Draw small ovals to indicate the fingers. Band the torso with parallel lines and crescent moon shapes formed from “C” shaped lines. On his belt, draw an icon using “C” shaped and curved lines.
8. Draw broken rectangles across the armored skirt, and band them with horizontal lines. Then, draw the first leg. Extend a pair of lines, and enclose them with a “W” shaped line. Extend this shape downward using a long, curved line. Finally, Use a curved line to enclose the foot.
9. Draw the remaining leg. Detail both legs with horizontal banding and a curved line to indicate the sole of the boot. Add a “V” shaped line to the previous boot. Add the final touches - horizontal lines, vertical lines, and squares - to the armored skirt and belt.
Color Ragnarok, and check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica , the cross is "the principal symbol of the Christian religion." Millions of people wear a cross on a necklace or employ the cross in body art or to decorate their homes, vehicles, or clothing.
The cross as a symbol has a long history spanning numerous non-Christian religions. Simple X or + marks are found in prehistoric cave drawings. In ancient Egypt, the cross-like ankh or crux ansata - translated "cross with a handle - was often depicted in the hand of the pharaoh or of various deities. It was used both as a fertility symbol and to represent life. W. E. Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words also notes that the cross or t was used as a symbol for the Chaldean god Tammuz.
For 300 years after the founding of Christianity, there is no historical evidence of the use of this symbol in worship. It came into popularity when promoted by Roman Emperor Constantine, between 306 and 337 A.D. Throughout the Middle Ages in Europe, the cross was used as a religious symbol. The design, for example, adorned the shields of knights and crusaders. The cross also appears in much of the religious artwork from the sixth century onward, appearing in paintings, on the cover and pages of religious texts, and in architecture, especially of churches.
Would you like to draw your own cross? The stylized cross in this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial features a rose wound about it.
All you will need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and an eraser. Note that in each step, new lines are highlighted in blue, while lines drawn in previous steps are shown in black. At times, you will need to erase lines in order to complete the step. You may also wish to use colored pencils, crayons, markers, or paints to shade your finished drawing.
The type of bone typically rendered in cartoons - and in this drawing guide - is known as a long bone. Long bones are hard and dense. They give the body strength and structure and are used to help you move around. Long bones can be found in the arms, legs, wrist, ankle, and fingers. The thigh bone, or femur, is a long bone.
Long bones and filled with both yellow and red bone marrow. Red marrow produces blood cells and yellow marrow is used to store fats.
Why do we feed bones to dogs? Bones contain minerals and nutrients. They also satisfy a dog's desire to chew, which in turn helps clean their teeth. Additionally, the dog food that we feed our pets today was not invented until 1860. For thousands of years, family dogs were simply fed table scraps. This often included bones and undesirable portions of meat.
Would you like to give a dog a bone? This easy, step-by-step dog bone drawing guide is here to help you draw one. All you will need is a sheet of paper and a pen, pencil, or marker. You can use this same bone drawing guide to depict a skeleton, a dinosaur dig, or the flag on a pirate ship.
The Pokémon franchise has been popular among children, teenagers, and even adults for over two decades, beginning with the release of the first Pokémon video game in 1996, and the television series in 1997. Today, with new technologies such as the Pokémon Go! app for tablets and smartphones, the characters have retained their immense popularity.
Pikachu is perhaps everyone's favorite character. Pikachu is an electric mouse Pokémon, capable of blasting lighting from his cheeks. He, along with his trainer, Ash Ketchum, is the star of the movies and television show.
Would you like to draw your very own Pikachu? Now you can, using this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial.
All you will need is paper and a writing implement, such as a pencil, pen, or marker. You may also want to gather crayons, colored pencils, or markers to color your finished drawing.
Each step in the drawing guide is accompanied by an illustration. The new marks in each step are highlighted in blue. Draw your lines lightly at first, as you will need to erase some of your original lines as you complete your sketch.
Are you ready to begin your very own Pokémon adventure? Pikachu, I choose you!