Peppa Pig is a British animated television cartoon aimed at children of the preschool age. The story centers around Peppa, her family, and her friends, each of whom is a different type of animal.
Peppa likes to do the things that ordinary children do. Along with her brother George and their friends, she goes to the playground, rides her bike, goes swimming, and visits her grandparents. She eats dinner with her family and has conversations with them, often snorting in a piggy way as they talk.
In addition to the television series, Peppa has also starred in a number of books, two films, a live stage show, video games, children's toys, and Peppa Pig World, a theme park located in Hampshire, United Kingdom. The park features rides and a "muddy puddles water splash park." Additional theme parks are planned in China.
Would you like to draw Peppa Pig? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is designed to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, a pen, or a marker, as well as a sheet of paper.
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This will form the top of Peppa Pig's head.
2. Draw a circle at the uppermost end of the curved line. This will form the tip of Peppa's snout or nose. Draw two small circles within the snout to indicate the nostrils.
3. Draw a short curved line from the bottom of the snot. Then, use a long, almost circular line to connect it to the end of the original line. This encloses Peppa's head.
4. Draw Peppa's ears. Enclose two partial ovals on top of the head.
5. Draw Peppa Pig's rosy blushing cheek. Enclose a circle within the face, opposite the snout.
6. Draw Peppa's eyes. Enclose two small circles between the ears and the snout. Then, draw a smaller shaded circle within each eye to indicate the pupils.
7. Draw Peppa's smiling mouth. Use two curved lines to enclose a crescent shape. Then, enclose a second crescent shape around the first, parallel to the smaller shape. Then, outline Peppa's body. Extend two curved lines from below the head, and connect them using a straight horizontal line. The result should resemble a curved trapezoid.
8. Draw Peppa's outstretched arms. For each arm, extend a pair of parallel lines diagonally from the body. Then, use three narrow "U" shaped lines to enclose the fingers and hand at the end of each arm. Then, draw Peppa's curly tail. Extend a pair of curved parallel lines that spiral around to enclose a circle. Then, extend the lines beyond the circle as if they overlap.
9. Draw Peppa's legs and feet. Extend two sets of straight, vertical, parallel lines from beneath the body. Then, use curved lines to enclose the irregular teardrop shaped feet or shoes.
Color Peppa Pig. She is typically pink in color with bright pink lips and a red dress.
Have you ever wanted to be able to draw a beautiful rose? This easy step-by-step drawing tutorial outlines the steps necessary to draw a cartoon style rose, complete with leaflets.
This project has a lot of details, but you can complete it easily by carefully following the instructions below.
In each step, previously drawn lines are black and the new lines added to the sketch are blue in color.
You won't need any special tools to complete this sketch. Follow this simple guide using any type of paper, as well as a pencil, pen, marker, or other writing tool. If you'd like, you can color your finished product.
Would you like to draw a beautiful flower? Doing so is simple with this drawing tutorial. By following the step-by-step instructions in this drawing guide, you will soon be able to sketch your own rose, complete with leaves and a stem.
You will not need any special tools to create this drawing, only paper and a writing implement - a pencil, a pen, or a marker.
Sketch lightly at first, as you will be erasing some of your lines as you go along.
There are many details in this drawing, but the illustrations below show you each step. In each image, the blue line is a new addition to the drawing.
"The eyes are the window to the soul." So states an antiquated maxim. To scientists, however, the eyes are very interesting. For example, researchers are currently developing technology that could use patterns in the iris of the eye to identify people, much as the fingerprint is used currently. Movies and television have long depicted such technology, but it may soon become a reality. In fact, some airports are already testing this 'eye ID' technology.
To artists, the eyes hold another interest. The eyes are surrounded by many, many small muscles, and the movement of these muscles is an indicator of emotion on the human face. Our eyes, for instance, can show whether we are happy, sad, angry, frightened, excited, or bored.
The eyes, then, are an important means of expressing these emotions in the visual arts, yet many artists find the eyes to be one of the more difficult portions of the human face to capture accurately. What is more, it is almost paradoxical that the eyes are one member largely responsible for our ability to draw the eyes of another.
Almost every drawing or painting of humans or animals includes eyes, whether open or closed. As such, many styles have developed. The simplest eyes involve nothing more than a solidly shaded dot. Other simple eyes consists of a circle with a shaded dot inside it. The Japanese manga and anime art styles often lend straight lines and squared corners to the shape of the eye.
Would you like to draw a pair of eyes? Perhaps you are working on a portrait of a friend or family member. Now, the complicated task of drawing realistic human eyes is easy with the help of this simple, step-by-step drawing guide.
All you will need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and an eraser. You may also want to use crayons, colored pencils, markers, or paints to shade your finished drawing. Notice that each step of this drawing guide includes an illustration as well as explanatory text. New lines added in each picture are highlighted in blue.