Fortnite is an online video game released in 2017. Fortnite has several modes of play, including a battle royale, a cooperative shooter-survival mode, and a creative "sandbox" mode.
If you're playing as an Outlander - one of the four Hero Classes that specializes in treasure hunting - you may be lucky enough to spy a Loot Llama. The Loot Llama is a hero perk. He's a piñata, actually.
What is a piñata? A piñata is a decorated container filled with desirable items. The purpose of the piñata is to be broken so that the items fall out. And that is just what the Loot Llama is for. Your hero can take a pickaxe to him to collect crafting ingredients and other materials.
Our illustrations feature the Upgrade Llama or Daily Llama. He is an "old faithful llama, packed with a variety of goodies and materials.
Would you like to draw the Loot Llama from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
1. Begin by drawing the Llama’s head. Use a series of straight lines to sketch the top of his head and snout. Draw a small circle at the base of the snout, and extend a narrow rectangle from it. This outlines the lower jaw. Don’t forget the open square shapes at the back of the head.
2. Enclose a narrow rectangle behind the snout, beginning at the small circle. Alongside this, enclose another narrow rectangle, connected to the back of the head. This is the Llama’s harness or halter.
3. Give Llama’s face a three-dimensional appearance. Extend short straight lines from the corners on top of the head and snout, and from the harness. Connect them using straight lines. Shade two wide, short lines on the end of the snout to indicate nostrils. Then, draw a curved rectangle above the lower jaw, and connected it at the bottom, sides, and top using curved lines.
4. Draw the Llama's papier-mâché neck. Use short lines to enclose a series of partial squares, enclosing the sides and bottom of the neck. Then, draw a curved line down the center of the neck.
5. Draw a square alongside the Llama’s neck. Make it three-dimensional by extending short lines from its corners and connecting them using straight lines. Then, enclose the Llama’s body using a series of incomplete squares.
6. Decorate the box on the Llama’s side. At the bottom, draw two half-circles. Above this, enclose a rectangle, and draw an upward-facing arrow inside. Finally, enclose two tiny rectangles at the top of the figure.
7. Detail the Llama. Use “L” shaped lines and partial squares to indicate the texture of papier-mâché. Then, draw the Llama’s ribbon-like tail. Use pairs of wavy lines, and connect them at the ends using short, straight lines.
8. Draw the Llama’s legs. For each leg, extend three straight, parallel lines, and connect them at the bottom using short lines. Then, draw short, straight lines across the bottom of each leg, indicating the hooves.
9. Detail the Llama’s face. Draw a large circle to indicate the eye, with a small shaded circle for the pupil. Use curved lines to craft the long ears. Draw a curved line down the front of each ear to indicate the inner ear.
Color your Loot Llama, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
Have you ever wanted to be able to draw a beautiful rose? This easy step-by-step drawing tutorial outlines the steps necessary to draw a cartoon style rose, complete with leaflets.
This project has a lot of details, but you can complete it easily by carefully following the instructions below.
In each step, previously drawn lines are black and the new lines added to the sketch are blue in color.
You won't need any special tools to complete this sketch. Follow this simple guide using any type of paper, as well as a pencil, pen, marker, or other writing tool. If you'd like, you can color your finished product.
Would you like to draw a beautiful flower? Doing so is simple with this drawing tutorial. By following the step-by-step instructions in this drawing guide, you will soon be able to sketch your own rose, complete with leaves and a stem.
You will not need any special tools to create this drawing, only paper and a writing implement - a pencil, a pen, or a marker.
Sketch lightly at first, as you will be erasing some of your lines as you go along.
There are many details in this drawing, but the illustrations below show you each step. In each image, the blue line is a new addition to the drawing.
"The eyes are the window to the soul." So states an antiquated maxim. To scientists, however, the eyes are very interesting. For example, researchers are currently developing technology that could use patterns in the iris of the eye to identify people, much as the fingerprint is used currently. Movies and television have long depicted such technology, but it may soon become a reality. In fact, some airports are already testing this 'eye ID' technology.
To artists, the eyes hold another interest. The eyes are surrounded by many, many small muscles, and the movement of these muscles is an indicator of emotion on the human face. Our eyes, for instance, can show whether we are happy, sad, angry, frightened, excited, or bored.
The eyes, then, are an important means of expressing these emotions in the visual arts, yet many artists find the eyes to be one of the more difficult portions of the human face to capture accurately. What is more, it is almost paradoxical that the eyes are one member largely responsible for our ability to draw the eyes of another.
Almost every drawing or painting of humans or animals includes eyes, whether open or closed. As such, many styles have developed. The simplest eyes involve nothing more than a solidly shaded dot. Other simple eyes consists of a circle with a shaded dot inside it. The Japanese manga and anime art styles often lend straight lines and squared corners to the shape of the eye.
Would you like to draw a pair of eyes? Perhaps you are working on a portrait of a friend or family member. Now, the complicated task of drawing realistic human eyes is easy with the help of this simple, step-by-step drawing guide.
All you will need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and an eraser. You may also want to use crayons, colored pencils, markers, or paints to shade your finished drawing. Notice that each step of this drawing guide includes an illustration as well as explanatory text. New lines added in each picture are highlighted in blue.