Fortnite is an online video game released in 2017. Fortnite has several modes of play, including a battle royale, a cooperative shooter-survival mode, and a creative "sandbox" mode.
When the Ice King first appeared, he was encased in a sphere of ice. Soon after, televisions within the game world reported an imminent ice storm. When it struck, the Ice King awakened and covered the entire map with snow. He created the Ice Legion and controls the Cube Fiends.
The Ice King, along with the Ice Queen, is part of the Ice Kingdom skin set in Battle Royale. Four different color variations can be unlocked by completing the Ice King Challenges. These include the standard blue version, the black version (with red eyes), the silver version, and the sought-after gold version.
Would you like to draw the Ice King from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
1. Begin by drawing Ice King’s hood. Use a series of curved lines to enclose an irregular shape. Notice the notch in the bottom of the shape.
2. Sketch two irregular shapes beneath the hood, one on each side of the notch. These begin to form the Ice King’s armor.
3. Draw an irregular, lumpy shape. This is the shoulder plate of the armor. Beneath this, enclose a series of rounded shapes. Notice that one is longer than the others, indicating the upper arm. Then, use curved lines to form the hand and pointed shapes like double teardrops to form the fingers.
4. Draw a series of curved lines from the arm to the opposite shoulder plate, enclosing the breastplate. Decorate the breastplate with pairs of parallel lines. Notice that those on the sides are bent in the middle, while those in the middle enlarge to form a triangular shape at the top.
5. Use short straight lines and a curved line to outline the armor directly below the breastplate. Then, use longe curved lines to extend the armor still further. Allow the lines to meet at a point. Next, extend the parallel lines of the breastplate down through the other portions of armor. Allow the lines to meet at sharp points. Outline the torso by drawing curved lines on each side of the armor.
6. Extend pairs of long, curved lines from each side of the torso. Connect them at the bottom using short lines. Use additional curved lines to indicate the hems and twists in the fabric of the garment.
7. Draw the Ice King’s legs. Use curved lines to sketch the legs and boots. Notice the roughly diamond-shaped armor on the knee, and the banding across each boot.
8. Draw the Ice King’s remaining arm. Use curved lines to sketch each rounded section of armor. Then, use curved lines and teardrop shapes to craft the hand and fingers.
9. Detail the Ice King’s face and head. Draw an oval to indicate each eye, leaving the bottom unenclosed. Extend a pair of straight lines downward from each eye, allowing them to meet in sharp points. On each side of the hood, extend pairs of curved lines upward. Use additional curved lines to draw a barbed point at the top of each horn.
Color the Ice King, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica , the cross is "the principal symbol of the Christian religion." Millions of people wear a cross on a necklace or employ the cross in body art or to decorate their homes, vehicles, or clothing.
The cross as a symbol has a long history spanning numerous non-Christian religions. Simple X or + marks are found in prehistoric cave drawings. In ancient Egypt, the cross-like ankh or crux ansata - translated "cross with a handle - was often depicted in the hand of the pharaoh or of various deities. It was used both as a fertility symbol and to represent life. W. E. Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words also notes that the cross or t was used as a symbol for the Chaldean god Tammuz.
For 300 years after the founding of Christianity, there is no historical evidence of the use of this symbol in worship. It came into popularity when promoted by Roman Emperor Constantine, between 306 and 337 A.D. Throughout the Middle Ages in Europe, the cross was used as a religious symbol. The design, for example, adorned the shields of knights and crusaders. The cross also appears in much of the religious artwork from the sixth century onward, appearing in paintings, on the cover and pages of religious texts, and in architecture, especially of churches.
Would you like to draw your own cross? The stylized cross in this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial features a rose wound about it.
All you will need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and an eraser. Note that in each step, new lines are highlighted in blue, while lines drawn in previous steps are shown in black. At times, you will need to erase lines in order to complete the step. You may also wish to use colored pencils, crayons, markers, or paints to shade your finished drawing.
The type of bone typically rendered in cartoons - and in this drawing guide - is known as a long bone. Long bones are hard and dense. They give the body strength and structure and are used to help you move around. Long bones can be found in the arms, legs, wrist, ankle, and fingers. The thigh bone, or femur, is a long bone.
Long bones and filled with both yellow and red bone marrow. Red marrow produces blood cells and yellow marrow is used to store fats.
Why do we feed bones to dogs? Bones contain minerals and nutrients. They also satisfy a dog's desire to chew, which in turn helps clean their teeth. Additionally, the dog food that we feed our pets today was not invented until 1860. For thousands of years, family dogs were simply fed table scraps. This often included bones and undesirable portions of meat.
Would you like to give a dog a bone? This easy, step-by-step dog bone drawing guide is here to help you draw one. All you will need is a sheet of paper and a pen, pencil, or marker. You can use this same bone drawing guide to depict a skeleton, a dinosaur dig, or the flag on a pirate ship.
The Pokémon franchise has been popular among children, teenagers, and even adults for over two decades, beginning with the release of the first Pokémon video game in 1996, and the television series in 1997. Today, with new technologies such as the Pokémon Go! app for tablets and smartphones, the characters have retained their immense popularity.
Pikachu is perhaps everyone's favorite character. Pikachu is an electric mouse Pokémon, capable of blasting lighting from his cheeks. He, along with his trainer, Ash Ketchum, is the star of the movies and television show.
Would you like to draw your very own Pikachu? Now you can, using this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial.
All you will need is paper and a writing implement, such as a pencil, pen, or marker. You may also want to gather crayons, colored pencils, or markers to color your finished drawing.
Each step in the drawing guide is accompanied by an illustration. The new marks in each step are highlighted in blue. Draw your lines lightly at first, as you will need to erase some of your original lines as you complete your sketch.
Are you ready to begin your very own Pokémon adventure? Pikachu, I choose you!