"Journey into the unknown, and find your way to victory."
- Drift, Fortnite
Fortnite is an online video game released in 2017. Fortnite has several modes of play, including a battle royale, a cooperative shooter-survival mode, and a creative "sandbox" mode.
Drift is an outfit skin in Battle Royale. It is obtained as a reward in the game. By completing the Drift Challenges and gaining experience points, you can unlock Drift's animal mask and accompanying attire.
Would you like to draw Drift's mask from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite drawing guide is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
1. Begin by drawing a long curved line, roughly in the shape of a rounded letter “V.” This will form the jaws of the mask.
2. Next, extend a long curved line upward from one side of the mask. Draw another curved line to meet the first at a sharp point. This forms the first of the mask’s ears.
3. Draw the mask’s remaining ear, using two curved lines that meet at a sharp point.
4. Draw a curved line to connect the ears, fully enclosing the mask. Then, detail the interior of the ears. Draw a curvy triangle inside each ear, following the curves of the outer ear.
5. Detail the sides of the mask. Draw a curved line across the bottom of each ear, separating it from the face. Then, draw two curved lines along each cheek, allowing the pairs to meet at sharp points.
6. Draw two small diamonds on the forehead. Then, use straight lines to enclose larger diamond shapes around them, leaving the bottom unenclosed. Draw an elongated diamond extending from the bottom of this figure, enclosing the shape.
7. Continue to detail the face. Enclose a curved shape beneath each ear. Then, enclose a curved shape with one straight side on each side of the elongated diamond.
8. Draw the eyes of the mask. Begin by drawing a curved shape, like a pointed teardrop, on each side of the elongated diamond. The, draw a larger teardrop shape around the first. Use short curved lines that meet at a sharp point to elongate the inner side of each eye. Use longer curved lines to do the same for the eyes’ outer edges.
9. Draw the nose and mouth. For the nose, draw a wide, rounded “V” shaped line. Enclose the shape by drawing an even wider “V” on top of it. For the mouth, draw three straight lines as if drawing a rectangle, but leave the bottom open. Then, extend a curved line upward from each side. Finish the mouth by shading a curved shape at each corner.
Drift's mask is decorated in shades of purple, gold, white, and black. Color your mask, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
Have you ever wanted to be able to draw a beautiful rose? This easy step-by-step drawing tutorial outlines the steps necessary to draw a cartoon style rose, complete with leaflets.
This project has a lot of details, but you can complete it easily by carefully following the instructions below.
In each step, previously drawn lines are black and the new lines added to the sketch are blue in color.
You won't need any special tools to complete this sketch. Follow this simple guide using any type of paper, as well as a pencil, pen, marker, or other writing tool. If you'd like, you can color your finished product.
Would you like to draw a beautiful flower? Doing so is simple with this drawing tutorial. By following the step-by-step instructions in this drawing guide, you will soon be able to sketch your own rose, complete with leaves and a stem.
You will not need any special tools to create this drawing, only paper and a writing implement - a pencil, a pen, or a marker.
Sketch lightly at first, as you will be erasing some of your lines as you go along.
There are many details in this drawing, but the illustrations below show you each step. In each image, the blue line is a new addition to the drawing.
"The eyes are the window to the soul." So states an antiquated maxim. To scientists, however, the eyes are very interesting. For example, researchers are currently developing technology that could use patterns in the iris of the eye to identify people, much as the fingerprint is used currently. Movies and television have long depicted such technology, but it may soon become a reality. In fact, some airports are already testing this 'eye ID' technology.
To artists, the eyes hold another interest. The eyes are surrounded by many, many small muscles, and the movement of these muscles is an indicator of emotion on the human face. Our eyes, for instance, can show whether we are happy, sad, angry, frightened, excited, or bored.
The eyes, then, are an important means of expressing these emotions in the visual arts, yet many artists find the eyes to be one of the more difficult portions of the human face to capture accurately. What is more, it is almost paradoxical that the eyes are one member largely responsible for our ability to draw the eyes of another.
Almost every drawing or painting of humans or animals includes eyes, whether open or closed. As such, many styles have developed. The simplest eyes involve nothing more than a solidly shaded dot. Other simple eyes consists of a circle with a shaded dot inside it. The Japanese manga and anime art styles often lend straight lines and squared corners to the shape of the eye.
Would you like to draw a pair of eyes? Perhaps you are working on a portrait of a friend or family member. Now, the complicated task of drawing realistic human eyes is easy with the help of this simple, step-by-step drawing guide.
All you will need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and an eraser. You may also want to use crayons, colored pencils, markers, or paints to shade your finished drawing. Notice that each step of this drawing guide includes an illustration as well as explanatory text. New lines added in each picture are highlighted in blue.