"Journey into the unknown, and find your way to victory."
- Drift, Fortnite
Fortnite is an online video game released in 2017. Fortnite has several modes of play, including a battle royale, a cooperative shooter-survival mode, and a creative "sandbox" mode.
Drift is a popular outfit skin that can be used in Battle Royale. This legendary outfit is obtained as a reward within the game. In addition to the base costume pictured in our illustration, five additional Drift styles can be unlocked by completing the Drift Challenges. To do so, the player must gain additional experience points.
Would you like to draw Drift from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
1. Begin by drawing an oval. This will become Drift’s head.
2. Draw two short curved lines at the bottom of the head to form Drift’s neck. Then, use curved lines to sketch a loosely rectangular shape beneath the neck. This forms Drift’s torso, or upper body.
3. Use long curved lines to sketch Drift’s legs. Notice the curved lines that indicate his knees.
4. Draw Drift’s shoes. For the forward-facing shoe, notice that the tongue is roughly triangular, the tongue’s decoration is a pentagon, and the body of the shoe is a half-circle. The remaining portions are narrow rectangles or curves. For the shoe in profile, notice how most of the lines form irregular shapes.
5. Draw Drift’s pockets, erasing guide lines as necessary. For each pocket portion, use curved lines to sketch a rounded rectangle. Don’t forget to include the smaller rectangle in the upper portion.
6. Detail Drift’s head and torso. Use curved lines that meet at sharp points to sketch his flame-like hair, erasing guide lines as necessary. Note that the lines near the scalp are much shorter than those of the hair itself. Use small “C” shaped lines to craft the ears, and draw a curved line across the middle of the face, forming Drift’s mask. Detail the mask with small curved shapes. Extend three curved, parallel lines from the mask, and enclose them at the end. Finally, draw two curved lines across the upper torso and another to detail the chest.
7. Draw Drift’s muscular arm, erasing guide lines as necessary. Draw overlapping pairs of curved lines to form the muscles. Then, use curved lines to sketch the top of the glove, enclosing the arm. Complete the glove using curved lines
8. Draw Drift’s remaining arm. Use curved lines to form the muscles. Enclose the bottom of the arm with two curved rectangles, forming the top of the glove. Complete the glove using curved lines.
9. Detail Drift’s face. Use shaded circles and curved lines to form the eyes, and enclose a curved shape above each eye to indicate the eyebrows. Don’t forget the scar or bandage above one eye.
Drift's base outfit is generally black, white, gold, and pink in color. Color Drift, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica , the cross is "the principal symbol of the Christian religion." Millions of people wear a cross on a necklace or employ the cross in body art or to decorate their homes, vehicles, or clothing.
The cross as a symbol has a long history spanning numerous non-Christian religions. Simple X or + marks are found in prehistoric cave drawings. In ancient Egypt, the cross-like ankh or crux ansata - translated "cross with a handle - was often depicted in the hand of the pharaoh or of various deities. It was used both as a fertility symbol and to represent life. W. E. Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words also notes that the cross or t was used as a symbol for the Chaldean god Tammuz.
For 300 years after the founding of Christianity, there is no historical evidence of the use of this symbol in worship. It came into popularity when promoted by Roman Emperor Constantine, between 306 and 337 A.D. Throughout the Middle Ages in Europe, the cross was used as a religious symbol. The design, for example, adorned the shields of knights and crusaders. The cross also appears in much of the religious artwork from the sixth century onward, appearing in paintings, on the cover and pages of religious texts, and in architecture, especially of churches.
Would you like to draw your own cross? The stylized cross in this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial features a rose wound about it.
All you will need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and an eraser. Note that in each step, new lines are highlighted in blue, while lines drawn in previous steps are shown in black. At times, you will need to erase lines in order to complete the step. You may also wish to use colored pencils, crayons, markers, or paints to shade your finished drawing.
"The eyes are the window to the soul." So states an antiquated maxim. To scientists, however, the eyes are very interesting. For example, researchers are currently developing technology that could use patterns in the iris of the eye to identify people, much as the fingerprint is used currently. Movies and television have long depicted such technology, but it may soon become a reality. In fact, some airports are already testing this 'eye ID' technology.
To artists, the eyes hold another interest. The eyes are surrounded by many, many small muscles, and the movement of these muscles is an indicator of emotion on the human face. Our eyes, for instance, can show whether we are happy, sad, angry, frightened, excited, or bored.
The eyes, then, are an important means of expressing these emotions in the visual arts, yet many artists find the eyes to be one of the more difficult portions of the human face to capture accurately. What is more, it is almost paradoxical that the eyes are one member largely responsible for our ability to draw the eyes of another.
Almost every drawing or painting of humans or animals includes eyes, whether open or closed. As such, many styles have developed. The simplest eyes involve nothing more than a solidly shaded dot. Other simple eyes consists of a circle with a shaded dot inside it. The Japanese manga and anime art styles often lend straight lines and squared corners to the shape of the eye.
Would you like to draw a pair of eyes? Perhaps you are working on a portrait of a friend or family member. Now, the complicated task of drawing realistic human eyes is easy with the help of this simple, step-by-step drawing guide.
All you will need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and an eraser. You may also want to use crayons, colored pencils, markers, or paints to shade your finished drawing. Notice that each step of this drawing guide includes an illustration as well as explanatory text. New lines added in each picture are highlighted in blue.
The type of bone typically rendered in cartoons - and in this drawing guide - is known as a long bone. Long bones are hard and dense. They give the body strength and structure and are used to help you move around. Long bones can be found in the arms, legs, wrist, ankle, and fingers. The thigh bone, or femur, is a long bone.
Long bones and filled with both yellow and red bone marrow. Red marrow produces blood cells and yellow marrow is used to store fats.
Why do we feed bones to dogs? Bones contain minerals and nutrients. They also satisfy a dog's desire to chew, which in turn helps clean their teeth. Additionally, the dog food that we feed our pets today was not invented until 1860. For thousands of years, family dogs were simply fed table scraps. This often included bones and undesirable portions of meat.
Would you like to give a dog a bone? This easy, step-by-step dog bone drawing guide is here to help you draw one. All you will need is a sheet of paper and a pen, pencil, or marker. You can use this same bone drawing guide to depict a skeleton, a dinosaur dig, or the flag on a pirate ship.